Terms and Conditions
Birds Eye Ltd & Morrisons Frozen TTW Competition September 2021
Promoter: Birds Eye Ltd, Bedfont Lakes Business Park, 1 New Square, Feltham TW14 8HA
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of GB, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
1.2 Purchase necessary. Retain receipt as proof of purchase.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 08.09.21 to midnight on 28.09.21. All entries outside the Promotional Period will be rejected.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the prize draw, purchase any 2 of the qualifying packs in any participating Morrisons store with promotional point of sale or on www.groceries.morrisons.com and text ‘WIN’ to ‘82727’. Qualifying packs must be purchased in the same transaction.
- The Prize: All prizes will be provided as Morrisons Gift Cards. There are 2 main prizes of 1x £400 Morrisons Gift card per month for 12 months, total value £9,600. Runners up prize of 1x £50 Morrisons Gift Card, 48 available. 50 prizes available in total. Morrisons Gift Card terms and conditions apply, visit https://morrisons.cashstar.com/store/about/terms_and_conditions/?locale=en-gb for full details.
- The prize is as stated, is not for exchange, transfer or resale and no other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the mobile phone number against which the winning text entry was registered. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
- Selection Process: 2 main prize winners will be drawn first, and then the 48 runners up will be drawn at random from all valid text entries submitted during the Promotional Period on 04.10.21 via a randomised computer process. Within 48 hours of the draw the winners will receive (at the Promoter’s cost) a text message informing them that they have won the prize via the mobile number used to submit their text entry.
- Prize Redemption: If you receive a winning message, you will be contacted via text message at the phone number used on entry within a further 48 hours and provided with details of the address to which the original till receipt or print out of online receipt showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period should be sent as proof of purchase to Birds Eye Win Your Shop, PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW, and asked to provide your name and address to which your prize should be delivered. The 2 main prize winners will have 1 X £400 Morrisons gift card posted via Royal Mail Signed For to the supplied address on the 1st working day of each month for 12 months following confirmation of eligibility. The 48 runner up prize winners will each have 1 X £50 Morrisons gift card posted via Royal Mail Signed For to the supplied address within 10 working days following confirmation of eligibility.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of first notification, or a winner is unable to provide a valid proof of purchase, rejects their prize or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries using the same methodology described above, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize. The process will repeat twice for runner up prize winners before the prize will be null and void. The process will repeat for main prize winners until an eligible winner is able to claim their prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter can accept no responsibility and is not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner's permission. The bill payer is accepted as the entrant and should their mobile number be selected as a winner they will be the sole claimant of the prize.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- Use of Personal Data: Winning mobile phone numbers, names and address details of the winners will only be retained for 30 days after the prize has been delivered to allow the Promoter and its agents to arrange for delivery of the prize and to deal with any queries from the winner and surname and county details may be retained and made available to members of the public in accordance with paragraph 13. Losing entrant data will also be retained for 30 days after the prizes have been delivered.
- The winner's details (surname and county only) will be available for a period of 3 months by sending an SAE to Morrisons Win Frozen Shop Competition, Juice Creative Design Ltd, Unit 16 King Street Buildings, Enderby, Leicestershire, LE19 4NT between **29th September to 22nd December 2021. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for proof of the winner's identity(valid Drivers licence, passport or utility bill), purchase or address details (which they must provide within 7 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend the promotion, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.